Frequently Asked Questions
Santa and his Elves know that everyone needs a little help once in a while. Sometimes, with a little research and a bit more “know-how,” we can figure things out on our own. Our team put together this list of FAQs in order to assist you. Hopefully, you will find the answer to your question here. If not, please feel free to contact our support team. Just be sure to give them some time to answer.
It is also a great idea to follow SSC on Facebook or Twitter for the latest updates. Signing up for the newsletter can provide you with the latest app updates, specials and quick tips.
Santa Spy Cam is a powerful app that fuses high quality videos to your image or video. Therefore, it is very demanding on memory.
Here a few steps you can take to make it run smoother:
- Have at least 2GB of available memory to start. Each time you use a scene, additional footage will be downloaded. If you were to use/download every scene the app could take up to 4.5GB, and that’s not counting your final videos.
- SSC 3 is best for Apple devices iOS 7.0 and up, as well as all Android devices running 4.0 and up.
- Turn off all other running apps in order to free up processing memory. You must do this manually for both Android and Apple devices. You do not want other apps running in the background and taking up bandwidth.
- Free up storage memory by backing up/deleting old apps, photos and videos. A minimum of 2GB of available memory is suggested.
- For best performance when downloading or purchasing, a good Wi-Fi connection is highly recommended. Downloading will occur the first time a scene is used/viewed (iOS) or processed (Android). Some public Wi-Fi connections will not allow large file downloads.
- It is best if you do not allow your phone to fall asleep during processing.